2.Personal Information Collected
1. We will only collect personal information about you that you have given, either:
a. when you register for the Services; or
b. if you have previously registered your details with a company which has entered into an agreement with LudumArt.
2. When you register to use the Services you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, and e-mail address, date of birth, gender and other lifestyle information.
3. Use of personal Information
1. We may use personal information for: administrative, operational and marketing purposes and to communicate with you about your use of the Services or any changes to the Services. We will only pass on your information to other
3. If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
4. We may be obliged to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
4. Other Information
1. We may also collect and disclose information to third parties in aggregate (so that no individual members are identified) for statistical analysis and strategic development purposes.
2. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you turn off the cookie function your use of the Services may be impaired.
1. We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
2. Owing to the global nature of the Internet, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we do our best to ensure that your personal information is secure.
1. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access. We use industry standard technology to encrypt your personal information. However, the Internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you send to us.
8. Other websites
The Application is provided by LudumArt s.r.o., a company registered in the Czech Republic with company registration number 046 84 036.
Contact Address: I. P. Pavlova 919/17, 360 01, Karlovy Vary